Friday, August 4, 2017

more old lace art

I am using my stash,  (small)  of crochet table centers from down under.
some had to be coffee dyed and others wore the patina of use

Filet crochet

I have sold the three here, but more similar, will be in my Etsy shop
I am very fond of crochet, mainly because it was done with loving hands.
I do a bit myself and maybe that caused my recent hand surgery.
the bags are nice to use as gift bags, keep jewelry and special trinkets inside
they remind me of ladies of the Victorian era, gloves and hanky and maybe a visiting card


8 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

These are surely Little Treasures.

suziqu's thread works said...

Absolutely so sweet these little crochet bags Lilla!
Perfect for jewellery and gifts.
Love them so much!
xx Suzy

Createology said...

Hello Miss Lilla. I am so happy to find you again. I lost you when my desktop computer went bye-bye. Lovely little artsy bags. I totally love your sketch pages. Everything you create is divine. Summer Smiles...<3

Laurie Brown said...

Those are beautiful!

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

These are surely Little Treasures.


หีฟิต

Ve Lavender said...

these little bags are so old looking and sweet, yes reminiscent of another time

Connie said...

Oh, these are beautiful :)

Lilla Le Vine said...

so sweet the little gypsy bags. i will be sorry when I have used all the materials up
I will be in touch this weekend Suzi, bit slow with one hand.
stay safe friends aloha Lilla